Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#71120 - 12/29/01 05:43 PM Goobye/Good Luck to Shawn
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
Shawn, I just wanted to wish you good luck in the upcoming year of your studies in Valladolid. I am sure you must be really excited (I am assuming you haven't left yet). Keep in touch, and have a wonderful time!!!

#71121 - 12/29/01 07:18 PM Re: Goobye/Good Luck to Shawn
Shawn Offline
Executive Member

Loc: mentally - Spain, Physically -...
Thanks Nicole,

I arrived in Madrid today, and am enjoying every second of it. I begin my language coursein Valladolid following Reyes Magos, in the meantime I plan to enjoy Madrid, and perhaps a few day trips. I hope all is well with you in Miami, I suppose you are enjoying some terrific Cuban cuisine along Calle Ocho, of course you are enjoying the turquoise Atlantic water in your scuba lessons- sounds like a blast.

Many Thanks,
Shawn

#71122 - 01/10/02 05:53 PM Re: Goobye/Good Luck to Shawn
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Hey Shawn,

I wanted to wish you the best of luck in Valladolid!

It was great meeting you :))

Paloma

P.S.: Keep learning and have a lot of fun!

#71123 - 01/10/02 06:10 PM Re: Goobye/Good Luck to Shawn
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Shawn!! Good luck, buddy! It was great meeting you at "The MadridMan Party" in Madrid. Hopefully you'll (want to) continue interacting with us here and even add your experiences in the "Studying in Spain" forum. I'm sure your insight will prove EXTREMELY valuable to all those who consider doing the same. Take care!! smile

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71124 - 01/10/02 06:11 PM Re: Goobye/Good Luck to Shawn
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
I am glad (and envious) that you got to Madrid in time to hang out with the MM posse. Sounds like you all had a great time! keep us posted on your adventures smile

#71125 - 01/11/02 12:29 PM Re: Goobye/Good Luck to Shawn
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
For those curious, you can SEE SHAWN HERE at the "Party with MadridMan: Version 3.0" from last December 29th. Shawn is on the far right (replay in the middle and Rocio on the left).

Good luck, Shawn!!! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71126 - 01/11/02 12:52 PM Re: Goobye/Good Luck to Shawn
Shawn Offline
Executive Member

Loc: mentally - Spain, Physically -...
Thanks for all the kind words laugh . !,

It was great meeting so many people at the MadridMan Bash Version 3.0. I am looking forward to MM Bash V 4.0, without a doubt it too will be another memorable affair.

I have more free time than I have been used too in quite sometime, so of course I´ll continue to be an active participant. Besides, I am only 2 hours from Madrid- so I suppose that I´ll be boarding an ALSA bus headed south quite often. In a couple of weeks perhaps.

BTW- With all due respect to the esteemed photographer, I think my image needs to be touched up. My complexion is not quite that pasty. Pehaps, my bronzed face reflected all the light.
laugh laugh

[ 01-13-2002: Message edited by: Shawn ]

#71127 - 01/11/02 07:55 PM Re: Goobye/Good Luck to Shawn
iwalanic Offline

Loc: Washington DC
Hey Shawn!
It was great to meet you in Madrid. Thanks for all your help and patience while I got myself situated that last night in Madrid (with the cab and everything). Good luck in your studies. I am so envious!

Iwa (pronounced 'Eva') wink

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2712 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments