Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#75021 - 07/04/07 02:35 PM Madrid: July 16th lunch get together!
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
I feel so out of touch, got to Madrid on the 25th June, and have been travelling around until today.
Now I am in my beloved Madrid till the 18th July!

Is anyone out there? Can we plan a lunch in the next two weeks? Is MM in town,. I thought I remember a previous post where he may be out of Madrid in July.....
I will check back in the next couple of days and hopefully get a date down, perhaps next week? Monday or Tuesday?

#75022 - 07/04/07 04:27 PM Re: Madrid: July 16th lunch get together!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi laduque! I'd be up for a lunch at anytime before July 18th - I'm out of town from July 19th until July 28th.

YOU name the date and I'm sure we can gather up a few people to go - those whom haven't yet left for vacations, that is.

The sooner we make a date the more people will see the posting and be able to make plans so which will it be, Monday or Tuesday?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#75023 - 07/09/07 09:15 AM Re: Madrid: July 16th lunch get together!
sallyanne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Tuesday 10th is my birthday (44), so if it's then, raise a glass (or 2) to me please!!

#75024 - 07/09/07 11:17 AM Re: Madrid: July 16th lunch get together!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

It doesn't seem we're having a lunch at all. laduque has yet to return to tell us which day is best for her. I'm sure she's caught up in her travels. thumbsup

Happy birthday tomorrow, sallyanne!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#75025 - 07/11/07 06:04 AM Re: Madrid: July 16th lunch get together!
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Oh my gosh, I have not been back here in days, so sorry! My husband and my parents left yesterday for home and so it was a rush, rush weekend!

Anyway, Can we make a quick date for anyone interested to come to lunch on Monday, July 16th? 2pm at , oh, I don´t know, La Sanabresa? laugh

MadridMan, I hope you can make it! Anyone else, Jamongris, Chica, anyone? Bueller, Bueller?

I promise I can check the internet daily from now on...... wave

#75026 - 07/11/07 08:32 AM Re: Madrid: July 16th lunch get together!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Don't worry about it. That's how traveling goes.

Monday the 16th at La Sanabresa sounds good but let's try to meet there at 1:45pm to beat the lunch rush - although I don't expect too much being July and all. I just hope they're open! Last year, in August, all my good-old standbys were closed! eek

Monday the 16th at La Sanabresa at 1:45pm. Deal? Anyone else want to come? I'll send out some emails to churn up more people but since it's July AND last-minute, don't expect too many.

See you! wave

Saludos, MadridMan

#75027 - 07/11/07 11:24 AM Re: Madrid: July 16th lunch get together!
ChrisR Offline

Loc: D.C.
I may try to make it since it would be my last hurrah in Madrid. As always, it depends on me being able to get away from the office in time to get to there. Where is La Sanabresa? Yeah, I've been here four years and still don't know any of the restaurants that I can't walk to from home or the office!

#75028 - 07/11/07 03:13 PM Re: Madrid: July 16th lunch get together!
Torero Offline

Loc: Iowa
Sounds like fun, but I am afraid I can't make it on Monday. At 4pm I have my oral exam that determines whether I get my masters degree or not. So have a caña for me and hope I pass my test!

#75029 - 07/12/07 03:30 AM Re: Madrid: July 16th lunch get together!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

ChrisR et.al., it'd be good to see you one last time before you leave.

La Sanabresa is at Calle Amor de Dios, 12 (click for map), just north of the Plaza Anton Martín. (Calle de Atocha runs through this plaza).

Torero, too bad you can't make this one. Maybe next time! Best of luck on your exam!

Saludos, MadridMan

#75030 - 07/12/07 07:48 AM Re: Madrid: July 16th lunch get together!
laduque Offline
Executive Member

1:45 makes sense......anyone else joining us? lets keep this post alive as there are 3 more days to make plans.....

:jump:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments