Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#72837 - 05/22/03 06:58 AM Madrid:Apartment urgently needed
MATADOR Offline

Loc: BOSTON
Looking for an apt for june and july in madrid. I am currently in seville. any board members have anything avail or know of someone who does. I have less than two weeks in sevilla.

#72838 - 05/22/03 07:04 AM Re: Madrid:Apartment urgently needed
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi MATADOR!!
What's your price range? Are you looking to share or do you want your own place? Is barry's extra room on Plaza Santa Ana is still available? How about that nice one next to the Viaducto/Royal Palace for $1,900 per month? wink

Have you already looked over those on the MadridMan\'s Madrid Apartments page?

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72839 - 05/23/03 10:04 AM Re: Madrid:Apartment urgently needed
MATADOR Offline

If i were rich I could afford 1900 but as it stands I am not. Therefore the 300 to 350 range is good for me. I don´t know if barry´s apt is available? I don´t think it is. any way I am going up to madrid again monday to check out a few places.

#72840 - 05/23/03 06:39 PM Re: Madrid:Apartment urgently needed
barry Offline

Loc: sóller, mallorca, spain
I've been very negligent about getting back to those of you who have shown an interest in the room (Jo and Chris - I'd love to have you stay). The truth is I don't know what's happening. We have a possible flatmate for June/July, but I won't know till next week. then i'll draw up a calendar and seee what's free. This is getting complicated!! Watch this space...

#72841 - 05/27/03 05:00 AM Re: Madrid:Apartment urgently needed
MATADOR Offline

happy to say that I have found a place.It is near the metro diego leon.

#72842 - 05/27/03 11:31 PM Re: Madrid:Apartment urgently needed
princess Offline

Loc: usa
Hey Matador how did you find your place? Was it expensive? I am looking for a room for about that price range you stated any tips?

#72843 - 05/28/03 06:27 AM Re: Madrid:Apartment urgently needed
emilymay Offline

Loc: london
you should put an ad in the broadsheet - go to www.spainalive.com and follow the links to madrid and flatshare. You leave an ad electronically, and it goes on the web, and is then printed in the broadsheet, which come out once a month I think. I did this and was inundated with offers -seriously.
see ya!
emily

#72844 - 05/29/03 06:16 AM Re: Madrid:Apartment urgently needed
MATADOR Offline

I can´t remember if it was webpiso or spainalive. I was one of the two. I basically got the number off the internet and called. I am here in sevilla so i was able to go to madrid and see the apt. There is also a place called madridflatmate. they show pictures of apartments on a computer but to actually visit them it will cost you 70 euros. Many times the people her want on month of financing as well. It is possible to find some without. I am paying 350 for june and july. It is between retiro and salamanca.Many fo these places are shared apts.there are many available now because of the summer.in sept demand will be tight.

#72845 - 11/13/04 11:26 AM Re: Madrid:Apartment urgently needed
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Madrid Insider, did'ja think I went on vacation or something and wouldn't see your posting? Whenever I see you onboard I critique your messages more than others because of your history here.

And I see you're still using the same, old "playbook" - which I've read dozens of times. I've "pruned" your websites and those of your partners listed in your above posting. We don't allow advertisements or self-promotions of websites, products, or services with which you have relations/affiliations. How many times do I have to tell you this?? rolleyes confused Did'ja think I wouldn't notice your own websites woven into those above??? mad

VERY sincerely, MadridMan rolleyes

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72846 - 11/20/04 04:30 AM Re: Madrid:Apartment urgently needed
filbert Offline
Executive Member

Loc: London
This is a question for MadridMan.
Is there a call for a separate accommodation folder (as opposed to the hostal/hotel one)? It's just that I remember from experience how difficult it is to find digs in Madrid. I particularly remember calling at one place advertised privately, then realising the person was taking her time building up a list of people to interview (and presumably ***** about to her flatmates). A complete waste of time - I was assured ( and so I assume were the other applicants) that I would be told one way or the other, but I never heard anything. If I needed to find accommodation again I think I would head straight for the madridinsider.com or welcome Spain website. I wonder if other people agree with me?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2592 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments