Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#73444 - 06/30/04 06:11 AM Madrid: Room needed for end of July
Ryan Offline

Loc: Atocha
Hi all

I am looking for a room in the centre of Madrid or Atocha side of the city at the end of July. I am 30, from Ireland and i am working in informatica. contact me at garvallagh@hotmail.com. I would be willing to pay up to €330 depending on the room. If you have something that would be suitable, or know somebody, who knows somebody sorta thing

Thanks
Ryan

#73445 - 06/30/04 06:53 AM Re: Madrid: Room needed for end of July
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
At that price, I imagine you're willing to share an apartment, correct?

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73446 - 06/30/04 09:51 AM Re: Madrid: Room needed for end of July
Ryan Offline

Loc: Atocha
Of Course MM, dont fancy knocking about a dusty old house all by my little old self in the evenings ;

I would like to share with people preferably Spanish speakers as i have been here 9 months and still have avoided speaking alot of Spanish!

#73447 - 07/01/04 05:35 PM Re: Madrid: Room needed for end of July
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Ryan! Hope you've been seeing the other postings of Rooms for Rents in Madrid. There's one from today in your price range and another from a few days ago for a little cheaper. Hope you're following up and checking this category often!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2318 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments