Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#72550 - 01/25/03 08:09 AM Barcelona sublet available now - end april
Onegirlarmy Offline

Loc: Barcelona
Ąhola! My flatmate went to the UK to work there for 3 months and so I have a room in my flat available for that time. I live near Sants-Eustacio station (the big one) and even closer to Metro Plaįa de Sants. I live in a quiet street right off a main shopping street.
A big farmerīs market, supermarkets, small stores, a park are within blocks.
The flat has two bed rooms that share a balcony on the street, and has a big living room, small kitchen and a bathroom with shower. Washing machine. Big library in various languages, tons of guide books and dictionaries. TV with VCR. Hot pot, coffee machine, grilled sandwich maker, toaster, microwave. Two overly friendly cats. Pick one or the other:
- The big room is furnished with queen size bed, dresser, big mirror. Cost: €375 a month, utilities included except for phone. €50 key deposit. Will consider couple.
- The smaller room has a single bed, some furniture and a big mirror. Cost: €300 a month, utilities included, except for phone. €50 key deposit. One person only
Looking for honest, fun, responsible flat mate(s).
I am a sculptor in my early thirties, and speak fluent English, French, Dutch and some Spanish.
PM me for details if interested...

#72551 - 01/25/03 08:43 AM Re: Barcelona sublet available now - end april
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Onegirlarmy! Welcome to our message board!

I don't suppose you have any photos of the flat, do you? I assume there are many flats in your address so feel free to post the address of the building (not of the piso though) and we can "look it up" on www.QDQ.com site to see the building, the street, and the surroundings to get a better idea.

Good luck!! Wish *I* could take that spot for a few months!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72552 - 01/25/03 09:03 AM Re: Barcelona sublet available now - end april
Onegirlarmy Offline

Hey MadridMan - no, I do not have any pics of the flat Iīm afraid. Youīll just have to use your imagination...

#72553 - 01/25/03 09:12 AM Re: Barcelona sublet available now - end april
Onegirlarmy Offline

Holy moly, I just checked out that site, it has 2 picture of my building on it!
Itīs Tenor Masini 56. My flat is the lowest balcony (on the picture it has laundry hanging from it, it has plants now), right above the light bulb sign. Never knew about this site...

#72554 - 01/25/03 11:55 AM Re: Barcelona sublet available now - end april
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hi again, Onegirlarmy!

Thanks SO much for the address. For those curious, you can SEE the address through the QDQ.com site HERE .

You have nicely described the two bedrooms and the prices for both. Are you occupying one of these two? If so, which is the room which is available; the large one or the small one? And BOTH bedrooms have/share the one balcony shown in the QDQ photo? Nice!

Again, good luck renting the flat! It looks good from the QDQ site.

By the way, are you standing on YOUR sculpture shown in your profile ??

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72555 - 01/25/03 12:26 PM Re: Barcelona sublet available now - end april
Onegirlarmy Offline

Iīll move into whatever room is not rented, not particulary picky. They share the balcony.

As for the sculpture in the profile, no, itīs not mine, it stands in Parc Montjuïc.
This is one of my bronzes:

Plier Beast wallhanging

#72556 - 01/31/03 08:16 AM Re: Barcelona sublet available now - end april
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Any new possibilities, Onegirlarmy? What happened with the one prospective renter, the woman from Mexico?

#72557 - 01/31/03 11:24 AM Re: Barcelona sublet available now - end april
Onegirlarmy Offline

She said she would call me back, but she lied. I did get two e-mails today, though...

#72558 - 02/02/03 03:38 PM Re: Barcelona sublet available now - end april
Onegirlarmy Offline

Itīs still available. Itīs Sunday evening now.

#72559 - 02/05/03 08:03 AM Re: Barcelona sublet available now - end april
Onegirlarmy Offline

Itīs still available. Itīs wednesday now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments