Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#72751 - 04/08/03 01:17 AM MADRID APTS
princess Offline

Loc: usa
Question, I will be in Madrid for 3 months in june and I have to find a resonably priced place to live. How difficult is it to rent a room for around$400 a month. I am paying for my trip specifically to learn more Spanish and dont have lot to throw around, can anyone also tell me some resources to find rooms. I looked at the ones on the site but Im thinking those are more geared at tourists with more money than I have. I need the ones for your everyday spaniard.

#72752 - 05/07/03 06:17 AM Re: MADRID APTS
emmaaroundtheworld Offline

Loc: London
try Easo which is a student appartment kind of thing. I paid about £170.00 per month. Their website is www.easo.net. I loved it there and made loads of friends. So far I have been to the States, Italy, France and Sweeden to visit people I met there, not including the ones who are still in Madrid! I am going back in 3 weeks. Can't wait!!!

#72753 - 05/07/03 07:00 AM Re: MADRID APTS
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi princess! Question: Are you willing to share a room with other students? If so, as emmaaroundtheworld has mentioned, EASO (student residences) is a good option but there are a few others. Please tell us if you're willing to share a room with others and maybe I can add to my suggestions. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72754 - 05/08/03 10:28 AM Re: MADRID APTS
princess Offline

Loc: usa
yes I am willing to share a room. I arrive June 2nd. I would like nothing over $300e utilities included. It doesnt have to be right in the city but not too far away.

#72755 - 05/08/03 11:54 AM Re: MADRID APTS
Guapetona Offline

princess,

have u tried webpiso

good luck with ur search smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2037 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments