Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#71226 - 02/26/02 11:52 AM Need Sponsorship
jysuper Offline

Loc: Fairport,NY
Hello All. My name is James Young. I'm a freshman majoring in Business Management at Hampton University. I am going to Spain May 20-30 for a Study Abroad Program. We will be giving speeches, writing travelogues, and interacting with the natives during our stay. I'm writing to ask if anyone knows of any company or business that offers sponsorships to students studying abroad. I am in desperate need of funds. The trip costs $1400 and we must have the majority of the money by March 31st. If you know of any companies or businesses or would like to make a donation, either leave a message or call my cell phone number at (716)739-2095. If my phone is turned off for any reason, just leave a message and I will respond. Thank you everyone!

James Young smile

#71227 - 02/26/02 12:32 PM Re: Need Sponsorship
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I wish you the best of luck, jysuper! Hope you get some sponsorship.

And what a great idea! Hey, maybe I could get some corporate sponsorship/endorsements for my trip to Madrid next month! YEAH! Maybe I could fly for free if while on the plane, I wear a T-Shirt that says "MadridMan LOVES to fly AirFrance!" Then, while walking around Madrid taking my photos I could wear a different T-shirt that says "MadridMan LOVES SONY Products!" And then, later, maybe I can "tapear" for free at Museo del Jamon if I wear yet another T-shirt that reads "MadridMan LOVES Museo del Jamon!"

Of course, about 99.99% of the people who would see these whacky T-shirts wouldn't have the first clue as to "WHO IS MADRIDMAN??!" and likely wouldn't care either. wink

Good luck jysuper! Hope you get a little something to help you. I admire your "piedras". wink (not in the literal sense, of course rolleyes )

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments