MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#88594 - 11/09/10 10:51 PM "Flamenco, Flamenco" film by Carlos Saura
la historiadora Offline
Executive Member

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that it seems Carlos Saura's new film, "Flamenco, Flamenco", will be released in Spanish theaters on November 19. I have no idea when it will arrive in the United States, although I am eagerly awaiting its release here as it looks fantastic and I loved the first "Flamenco" by Saura that was made 15 years ago! smile

You can see videos below:

TRAILER:

TEASER:

PRODUCTION VIDEO (added by MadridMan):

La tarde en 24 horas - Carlos Saura rueda en Sevilla ’Flamenco Flamenco’

Edited by MadridMan (11/10/10 05:04 AM)
Edit Reason: to embed videos and poster.

#88597 - 11/10/10 05:03 AM Re: "Flamenco, Flamenco" film by Carlos Saura [Re: la historiadora]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Woo Hoo! I can't wait to see it. bounce I'll be sure to be first in line and review it here afterwards - might even blog about it.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#88599 - 11/10/10 07:37 AM Re: "Flamenco, Flamenco" film by Carlos Saura [Re: MadridMan]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
great hopefully will see in Madrid or in Paris cinema Latina. Aca viene Paco de Lucia mes proximo jejeje

#88605 - 11/10/10 09:06 PM Re: "Flamenco, Flamenco" film by Carlos Saura [Re: pedmar]
la historiadora Offline
Executive Member

Gracias MadridMan for embedding the videos and adding the poster. I knew you'd also be excited for the premiere of this film. Be sure to tell us all about it!

#88606 - 11/10/10 10:49 PM Re: "Flamenco, Flamenco" film by Carlos Saura [Re: la historiadora]
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
I'll be anxiously awaiting your review!!!!

#88607 - 11/11/10 06:06 AM Re: "Flamenco, Flamenco" film by Carlos Saura [Re: laduque]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
And if you get a chance , watch "Sevillanas" by Carlos Saura ... amazing flamenco . By the way Joaquin Cortes is playing in Moscow and the tickets are hard to come by ! Everyone wants to see him . I´ve seen him once at The Royal Albert Hall in London , and it was spectacular .. but I´ve seen better , pure flamenco in small bars here in Madrid .

#88609 - 11/11/10 12:31 PM Re: "Flamenco, Flamenco" film by Carlos Saura [Re: steve robinson]
Rodolfo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Stockton,Ca.
Great News!

Thanks for the info. I know what I'm doing next week. Any idea where it's showing?

Thank You Again.

#88610 - 11/11/10 03:07 PM Re: "Flamenco, Flamenco" film by Carlos Saura [Re: Rodolfo]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Rodolfo, it'll probably be awhile until the movies comes to Stockton, California where you are, I'm afraid, but surely you can catch it at some point - at least on DVD later on.

19 November is when the movie starts. Not sure yet who's showing it here in Madrid but I'll find out! Can't wait! You know I STILL haven't seen a movie in one of those big, old cinemas on Gran Vía? I've always wanted to do that - and this just may be my chance. clap

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#88612 - 11/11/10 05:50 PM Re: "Flamenco, Flamenco" film by Carlos Saura [Re: MadridMan]
Rodolfo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Stockton,Ca.
MM, I'll be in Madrid next week. Nancy and I land on the 17th. Feel like a beer?

#88627 - 11/15/10 03:29 PM Re: "Flamenco, Flamenco" film by Carlos Saura [Re: Rodolfo]
jazz Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
good news for fans of Flamenco
The film, FLAMENCO FLAMENCO will be in the cinema, next Friday 19

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2921 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments