Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#87911 - 07/20/10 06:28 PM Running of The Bulls - Photos With a ?
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City

The Sacramento Bee has another interesting set of photos from this year.

But the last photo is what caught my attendtion. It looks like a group of guys lied down at the entrance of the bull ring so the bull can jump over them?

Is this true?

Also the Boston Globe has some of the best photos I seen this year but if you hate bull fighting these photos are not for you.

Bill

#87912 - 07/21/10 06:36 AM Re: Running of The Bulls - Photos With a ? [Re: Bill from NYC]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Fantastic photos ! I have 1000s of photos of the bullight and have uploaded a lot to Flickr.com . But still more to put up .

#87913 - 07/21/10 10:32 AM Re: Running of The Bulls - Photos With a ? [Re: steve robinson]
teachertraveler8 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Detroit, Michigan
Those are great pictures! When I was in Pamplona a few years ago, I bought the belt, scarf and hat. I use it to dress for Halloween for my Spanish classes. The children never know what I am (their guesses: Chef Boyardee, a French painter) There is a man who works at school and his parents are from Catalonia. He knew what I was and called me "you crazy Catalonian". I carry around a picture of the running of the bulls to show the students. I wish I had those pictures. They're great!

#87914 - 07/21/10 01:06 PM Re: Running of The Bulls - Photos With a ? [Re: teachertraveler8]
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Agree with Bill - the photos in the Boston Globe were superior!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2632 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments