Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#83730 - 02/04/09 02:12 AM radio programme with Lorca's niece
eskimo joe Offline

Loc: st cyrus , scotland
Taking a stand A radio programme on bbc radio 4

Edited by eskimo joe (02/04/09 02:35 AM)
Edit Reason: a wee mix up

#83732 - 02/04/09 03:41 AM Re: radio programme with Lorca's niece [Re: eskimo joe]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
What's the "Lorca's Niece" radio program about? Does she host it or is she just a guest? If a guest, for how long or on what date(s) is it broadcast? Is it about her uncle Lorca or about any-old-thing which comes to her mind? huh

WARNING/UPDATE: By the way, I followed your link to the page, clicked the "Listen" button, a pop-up iPlayer appeared and attempted to load, and then my entire Firefox browser crashed - THREE TIMES IN A ROW.

Saludos, MadridMan

Edited by MadridMan (02/04/09 03:46 AM)
Edit Reason: to include warning

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#83734 - 02/04/09 08:05 AM Re: radio programme with Lorca's niece [Re: MadridMan]
eskimo joe Offline

Loc: st cyrus , scotland
I went through the link and it worked fine for me . Its the BBc radio4 so it is a reputable site .
She is a guest on the show and is talking about why her family is against the desintering the wartime grave , it lasts about 30 mins

#83737 - 02/04/09 11:36 AM Re: radio programme with Lorca's niece [Re: eskimo joe]
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
It was very interesting to listen to. I was so surprised that it was in English. Apparently, she lived in NY until she was 12. Thanks so much for sharing this link.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1658 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments