Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#70169 - 03/30/08 12:18 AM El Chiki Chiki
Shawn Offline
Executive Member

Loc: mentally - Spain, Physically -...
Has this song really been selected for Eurovision? I love Spanish music, yet I still don't understand why this song is representing Spain, perhaps it sounds better after several cubatas. web page

Cheers

#70170 - 03/30/08 11:43 AM Re: El Chiki Chiki
madridmadridmadrid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: madrid
The song is a spoof of stupid dance songs that started out on the Buenafuente show. It's not in any way meant to be taken seriously.

#70171 - 03/30/08 12:05 PM Re: El Chiki Chiki
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
Shawn, I agree with you. Few people here understand why are we going to be represented by a joke...

Why was this song selected? Well, it seems there are lots of people with plenty of money to waste on sending sms to vote for it...

#70172 - 07/02/08 04:16 AM Re: El Chiki Chiki
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Well, we all know the outcome of this "poorly selected" Eurovision song to represent Spain. I imagine everyone was watching it live and just shaking their head in disbelief. But we still have kids "rapping" the song, the song used in "ring tone" advertisements, and.... that's about all, fortunately. I won't miss it. Hopefully Spain will select something more serious next year. We'll see.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1698 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments