Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#69394 - 08/02/05 09:34 AM Miguel Bose Help - Hits of the early 90s
filbert Offline
Executive Member

Loc: London
I remember a huge hit in (was it 1992?) by Miguel Bose, but unfortunately don't know the title. I know it was him as I had never enjoyed his material previously. There was something about this record, probably the production, that made it appeal. Anyone who has a clue what it might be?

#69395 - 08/02/05 11:25 AM Re: Miguel Bose Help - Hits of the early 90s
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi filbert! You might find the answer to your question on Miguel Bosé's official website @ http://www.miguelbose.com/ . There, you can view the discographies, song lists, lyrics, but I don't know if you can hear sound clips.

If/When you find it please give us your findings. Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69396 - 08/03/05 05:41 AM Re: Miguel Bose Help - Hits of the early 90s
filbert Offline
Executive Member

Hi, thanks for the tip MadridMan. Unfortunately I didn't access sound clips on this site, so I did the next best thing and went through the Amazon listings. I've listened to more Miguel Bose than is good for anybody (remember I don't normally like his material), but I think I've found what I was after. I can't be 100% sure as the Amazon clip was quite short, but the track was called "Si Tu No Vuelves" and is on the LP "Bajo El Signo De Cain". It seems I was a year out - the record was released in 1993. So good to get the memories from that clip. Now time to look for a download site...

#69397 - 08/03/05 05:18 PM Re: Miguel Bose Help - Hits of the early 90s
filbert Offline
Executive Member

Yep, managed to get the download via Itunes. Took me most of the day as I had to update my version of ITunes. Worth it though, just to bring back good memories of yesteryear.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2561 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments