Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#68840 - 10/09/04 12:40 AM Spanish music video
MalagaChica Offline

Loc: Columbus
Hey everyone! Recently I have gone to spain, and while i was there, i happened to catch a music video (but not all of it). Anyway, recently I've become really interested in Spanish music, but i don't have any spanish channels. All i remember about the music video is that it is by a young woman (a popular spanish singer, pop/rock music i think), and that it was shot in Morocco . I would really love to hear more from this artist and I'd be super greatful if someone knows anything related to this. Please post if you do! Thanks!

#68841 - 10/09/04 09:08 AM Re: Spanish music video
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello MalagaChic in COLUMBUS!! laugh

This young, Spanish singer, did she have black hair or dyed blonde hair? Can you remember her style? Might you remember the chorus of the song? These details might help us name this singer.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#68842 - 10/09/04 07:59 PM Re: Spanish music video
MalagaChica Offline

Hey Madridman! Thanks for replying. Unfortunately I can't remember the chorus of the song, because I didn't get to see much of it. I can't even remember what the girl looks like! lol. But still, since i know the video was shot in Morocco I think that's a big tip of information that might help me, or anyone else who wants to know who the singer is. I used to have Spanish music channels and they'd give information about the songs, but like i said, i don't have them anymore. it'd be great if someone watches a lot of spanish music vids to tell me! Well, post if you do. Thanks!
-MalagaChica

#68843 - 10/10/04 11:13 AM Re: Spanish music video
PrincesitaDeVA Offline

Loc: Virginia, USA
Hm..when I was there they showed Paulina Rubio's "Algo Tienes" video a lot. Do you remember if the song was slow or fast? like something you could dance to in a club?

#68844 - 10/11/04 06:36 AM Re: Spanish music video
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
MM, it seems that you are spreading like a disease your Madridmania in Columbus laugh

Fernando

#68845 - 10/16/04 12:15 AM Re: Spanish music video
MalagaChica Offline

Hey everyone! Thanks for trying to help me figure out what music video i saw, and although i still don't know what it was, lol, it's all good. hopefully we'll be getting telemundo and what not soon, so i can try to catch it then. but if you know, feel welcome to post!
-MalagaChica

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2327 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments