Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#68823 - 09/25/04 09:35 AM Viva Pedro! at the New York Film Festival
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Any New Yorkers out there may be interested in the N.Y. Fim Festival . They will be showing Almodóvar's La mala educación on Sat. Oct 9th and Sunday Oct. 10th here at Lincoln Center. It is the showcase piece.

Also, Pedro Almodóvar will be appearing for a special talk on Thursday October 7th. The evening is called VIVA PEDRO! and it is advertised as
Quote:
VIVA PEDRO! An exclusive evening with Pedro Almodóvar, the legendary Spanish director of Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown, All About My Mother, Talk to Her, and the upcoming Bad Education. Highlights from the director's rich career will be screened, followed by a conversation between Mr. Almodóvar and Richard Peña, NYFF Selection Committee Chairman. We expect onstage appearances by special guests who have appeared in Mr. Almodóvar's films. 7A Thu. Oct. 7, 6:15 pm Alice Tully Hall

And I got tickets to hear him talk...and whoever else shows up! laugh I am so happy to have gotten the tickets...it should be a fascinating evening! I can't wait...

#68824 - 09/26/04 01:37 PM Re: Viva Pedro! at the New York Film Festival
Bricamb Offline

Loc: Cambridge UK
Sounds wonderful! If I was in New York, I'd certainly try to go. I wonder who the special guests will be?

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1998 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments