Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#67967 - 02/08/03 11:13 PM Microsoft Excel and Disk Drives in Internet Cafe?
kk49827 Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
I know this may sound like a stupid question, but I didn't have to do any work the last time I went to Madrid.
Do any of the internet cafes have Microsoft Excel on them? I'll have to send a file in.

If not, I can definately take my laptop and save the file. So, do most of them have accessible disk drives so I can attach it to an email file?

#67968 - 02/24/03 03:31 PM Re: Microsoft Excel and Disk Drives in Internet Cafe?
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Why not buy an IPAQ (or similar) and use pocket Excel...certainly smaller, lighter and more convenient than a laptop. I use my "vintage" Jornada to do spreadsheets on Excel without any problems...just a thought.

#67969 - 02/24/03 09:13 PM Re: Microsoft Excel and Disk Drives in Internet Cafe?
kk49827 Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Thanks for the response.
However, I've already made my trip. I actually ended up finding a Workcenter that had everything I needed.

My worse case scenario was to use the laptop at the hotel. By the way, the AC Hotels have a convenient set up for anyone looking to do work while in Spain. It's 12 Euros, but you can log in for an entire day, using their High speed connection.

#67970 - 02/26/03 07:20 PM Re: Microsoft Excel and Disk Drives in Internet Cafe?
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
...I'm considering changing my handle to CaliMolasses...that setup at the AC Hotels sounds great...I hope everyone catches your post!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2674 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments