thanx to madrid man!
www.QDQ.com
go to barcelona or madrid photos
how much pictures do they have in there? its awsome

#67953 - 01/28/03 12:39 PM Re: QDQ.com: nice web site
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I couldn't agree with you more, janlo. It REALLY is incredible. When I first discovered it about 1.5 years ago, back when the ONLY city covered was Madrid, I spent HOURS one weekend just virtually strolling through Madrid. AND now, as of last year, they added Barcelona and I did the same (goes A LOT faster with a broadband/fast internet connection, though).

I use www.QDQ.com practically daily anymore. The photos are great, clear, and the map to the right is useful with the metro stations an other locations shown.

It can take a little practice to manipulate the proper/intended arrows to go where you want and see what you want to see (i.e. straight ahead or look left or right as you're "walking").

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2318 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments