Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#67307 - 05/02/02 07:23 PM Heard of Barroca Selva??
Bocata King Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
My friend and I are trying to figure out the name of a spanish group that his roomate played a lot in Spain - and have been told by a friend (the roomate is no where to be found!) that it is a group called Barroca Selva, but to the best of my searching ability I have not been able to find any music group by that name.

Has anyone ever heard of this group?? Maybe we have the name completely wrong, but it sounds like "barroca selva", or that was the name of the album and not the group. Anyways, I know the members of this board have been known to perform miracles, so I thought I'd put it up.

Apparently it is pretty mellow guitar/folk music.

any ideas are welcome.

BK

#67308 - 05/02/02 09:56 PM Re: Heard of Barroca Selva??
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Bocata King! Hey, I was SHOCKED to see a fast-food-restaurant by the same name in Madrid, north of the Gran Vía!

Anyway, I did a www.Google.com search as well as a www.Terra.es search and came up with NOTHING. Are you sure of the name/spelling? That would be the first step in finding information. Sorry. What years did they play???

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#67309 - 05/03/02 02:19 AM Re: Heard of Barroca Selva??
Bocata King Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
MM,

I am not sure of the name/spelling that is my biggest problem. It is a shame you can't do a "sounds like" search. Because I think that is the best thing for me right now! The year my friend was there was 1998, so I would imagine they were popular then. Thanks for trying.

BK

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1615 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments