Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#66866 - 10/28/01 05:31 PM Spain Snapshots (Mostly Madrid, some Segovia and Alcala)
jaimemiguel Offline

Loc: columbus, ohio USA
Hi gang,
I am back from an all-too-short trip to Madrid. I have many unedited snapshots posted at clubphoto.

They are: Madrid Street Signs 1 and Madrid Street Signs 2 - Many pictures of the nice street signs of Madrid

Madrid National Day Parade - most are blurred because those guys were *moving*

Segovia (do not go there unless you want to see *many* pictures of the aqueduct wink )

Alcala de Heneres

I also have some pics of Retiro Park and Plaza Santa Cruz (still under construction) that I can post if there is any interest.

p.s.
Carlos at Hostal La Perla Asturiana sends his regards.

#66867 - 10/28/01 07:26 PM Re: Spain Snapshots (Mostly Madrid, some Segovia and Alcala)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
HEY!! Thanks for sharing those, jaimemiguel! And welcome back.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#66868 - 10/28/01 09:02 PM Re: Spain Snapshots (Mostly Madrid, some Segovia and Alcala)
karenwishart Offline

Loc: York,PA,USA
Very beautiful.I tell everyone what an abundance of art there was to see...even those little street plaques Segovia was one of my favorite places also. Thanks for the memories.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1851 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments