Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#88479 - 10/22/10 01:21 PM TVE - Spanish TV channels online (high quality)
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
Good news for Spain lovers... TVE, the Spanish public national television company has started broadcasting some of their digital channels online today.

I'm not sure if they are available outside Spain (sometimes they check your IP address to see if you are connecting from Spain)..

La 1
Teledeporte (Sports)
Canal 24h (News)

#88480 - 10/22/10 01:46 PM Re: TVE - Spanish TV channels online (high quality) [Re: Antonio]
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Just checked from California and it's ON!!!!

#88483 - 10/22/10 03:14 PM Re: TVE - Spanish TV channels online (high quality) [Re: laduque]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
WOO HOO!!! yeah Thanks, Antonio!! I remember WAAAAAY back-in-the-day when TVE1 always broadcast online but then stopped doing it. Glad they're back!!

And, while I'm not "looking a gift horse in the mouth", I will say that they have their screen "aspect ratio" screwed up. They've set it for 16:9 "wide screen" while the image they're broadcasting is the old 4:3 TV aspect ratio so the image looked "stretched". I hate that.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#88484 - 10/22/10 03:45 PM Re: TVE - Spanish TV channels online (high quality) [Re: MadridMan]
teachertraveler8 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Detroit, Michigan
I can get it in Michigan. It seems like previously, it wasn't available and I thought it was the time difference. Thanks for the link!

#88490 - 10/22/10 05:40 PM Re: TVE - Spanish TV channels online (high quality) [Re: teachertraveler8]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Recently, in the last years, TVE1 ONLY broadcasted special events online. Years ago, like 6-7 years ago, they did broadcast 24 hours online. I think it's GREAT they're back to their free-airwaves ways. Good for them. And that all goes with their ZERO-ADVERTISEMENT policy too. That's great.

Retransmisión en directo - RTVE.es

By the way, the video above is that of TVE24horas as they/TVE does not allow embedding of their TVE1 player. For that, click through the link above to go to La 1 de TVE, en directo.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#88513 - 10/26/10 05:59 AM Re: TVE - Spanish TV channels online (high quality) [Re: MadridMan]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
yes great for all, I see it here in satellite version. well in satellite you see about 10 autonomous regions channels from there.

#88533 - 10/30/10 04:40 PM Re: TVE - Spanish TV channels online (high quality) [Re: pedmar]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Is anyone in the USA also having problem seeing TVE1 live online??? I haven't been able to see it all day from Spain.

Saludos, MadridMan

#88534 - 10/30/10 07:53 PM Re: TVE - Spanish TV channels online (high quality) [Re: MadridMan]
Rodolfo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Stockton,Ca.
MM

I just now logged in and am getting the transmission just fine.

Hope to see ya soon

#88536 - 10/31/10 07:16 AM Re: TVE - Spanish TV channels online (high quality) [Re: Rodolfo]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
TVE1 comes on and off, some days we cannot see and then it comes on. I was told they change satellite ???

#88538 - 10/31/10 10:31 AM Re: TVE - Spanish TV channels online (high quality) [Re: pedmar]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

I have to wonder if they just don't show the movies due to transmission rights they may not have to broadcast via internet. The motorcycle races, which are going on now on TVE1 online (same race as shown on TDP: TeleDeporte), is showing just fine. Has anyone actually seen a movie on TVE1 online??

Saludos, MadridMan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1622 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments