Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#85859 - 11/30/09 07:15 AM Movie: Chef's Special - "Fuera de Carta"
teachertraveler8 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Detroit, Michigan
My husband and I just watched the 2008 Spanish film "Chef's Special" last night. Has anyone seen it? It was amusing and thought-provoking. It was a weekend for Spanish movies: Belle Epoque, Pan's Labyrinth, and Chef's Special. (We have a trial to Netflix)

Edited by MadridMan (12/02/09 05:46 AM)
Edit Reason: to include Spanish title

#85874 - 12/02/09 05:45 AM Re: Movie: Chef's Special - "Fuera de Carta" [Re: teachertraveler8]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Aaahh... Funny how when film's titles are translated into other languages I have no idea which movie it is.

In Spanish, it was called "Fuera de Carta", starring Javier Cámara - whom also starred in "Alatriste", "Hable con Ella", "La Mala Educación", "Lucia y el Sexo", and even the Spanish directed (Isabel Coixet) movie "Secret Life of Words" starring Timothy Robins.

I haven't seen "Fuera de Carta" but it was widely publicized here in Spain. I didn't go see it because, well, it just looked "silly" to me. Has anyone else seen it?

Watch the Trailer for "Fuera de Carta" in the video below:

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2004 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments