MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#69223 - 05/18/05 10:31 AM Madrid: Webcam atop Torre Picasso
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Hi Everyone --

While scrounging around on the internet, I found this webcam which sits atop the Torre Picasso on La Castellana.

Enjoy the vistas!

#69224 - 05/18/05 10:41 AM Re: Madrid: Webcam atop Torre Picasso
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Thanks Chica! It's good to have a dedicated thread to this topic. I did mention and link to it in the " Real Madrid v. F.C. Barcelona: online streaming radio futbol games " thread from last month.

That is quite a nice, streaming webcam - takes a new image about every few seconds but there are some nice, wide views of the Sierra de Guadarrama mountain range which I like.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69225 - 05/22/05 12:32 AM Re: Madrid: Webcam atop Torre Picasso
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

I'm watching the sunrise coming up over Madrid's horizon NOW! COOL!!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69226 - 05/22/05 01:59 AM Re: Madrid: Webcam atop Torre Picasso
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Fabuloso!

Thanks so much MM! I really enjoyed watching the early morning in Madrid too. What I admire most about Spanish tourism is their use of Webcams. Other countires like Italy for example, don't have that many Webcams.

One would think that a fairly inexpensive way to attract tourists would be to place webcams on popular sites, like in spain and place it on the web. I visit Galicia every day, thanks to you MM. My mother, who is 80, loves to visit your webcam page. I just can't get her to become an MM'er yet! smile

#69227 - 05/28/05 12:06 AM Re: Madrid: Webcam atop Torre Picasso
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

See the sunrise in Madrid! Any moment now the horizon will start to glow. Mmmm...

#69228 - 09/12/05 02:13 PM Re: Madrid: Webcam atop Torre Picasso
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

NICE sunset with some clouds over Madrid RIGHT NOW!! 360º VIEW!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1574 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments