Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#69426 - 08/24/05 06:52 PM What are your favourite songs this summer?
trixie.es Offline

Loc: Belgrade,Serbia
Hoooolaaaaaa todos!!! smile
...it seems that I*m the last to find out about this buenisimo site...but it*s never too late...so many useful links...congratulations MM!!!
Since most of members of this board are from US,I would like to know how well do you keep pace with contemporary spanish music production?
On my recent trip to Barcelona I supplied myself with top CDs and here are my favourite exitos de verano:
1.Malu-Diles(I haven*t seen anyone mentioned this fantastic singer on this board...other songs:Aprendiz,Enamorada...)
2.El Arrebato-Buscate un hombre que te quiera
3.Manuel Carrasco-Sabras
4.Nuria Fergo-Las palabritas
5.David Bustamante-Devuelveme la vida
Also, you shouldn*t miss El Canto del Loco,Melendi,Pastora Soler,Andy y Lucas(why not?)Maybe these are not of everyone*s taste but they certainly were chart-toppers...
I can recommend an interesting tv show on TVEi every Saturday 22.30CET called "Gente de primera".Music talents of all ages are brought to studio by popular spanish artists...There*s charming presenter who also made appearance in(here in Europe pretty popular)serial Un Paso Adelante.
And one more thing-Madrid Top Radio definitely is my future choice, since I haven*t stop listening to it for 3 hours already!!!thanks!!! laugh

#69427 - 08/25/05 12:55 PM Re: What are your favourite songs this summer?
Torero Offline

Loc: Iowa
I have to put in a plug for my favorite Spanish group whose new album has been at the top of the charts in Spain all summer long. El Canto del Loco--get their new CD "Zapatillas"--it rocks. The title track is great and was played non-stop everywhere in Spain this summer. I went to their concert with Hombres G (another awesome Spanish group) in the Estadio Vicente Calderón and it was fantastic! Definitely check these two groups out if like Spanish rock!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2723 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments