Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#69001 - 02/11/05 12:59 PM USA: Travel Channel Special on Seville
meencantaespana Offline

Hey! Did anyone watch the travel channel today with the 1/2 hour thing on Seville? Very neat, but the lady is quite annoying...

#69002 - 02/11/05 02:23 PM Re: USA: Travel Channel Special on Seville
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
CURSES! mad Missed it. Had to work. But The Travel Channel tends to run those programs a number of times. According to their website :

network: Travel Channel
series: Passport to Europe with Samantha Brown
episode: Seville, Spain
... Passport to Europe with Samantha Brown Seville, Spain. Bypass the frantic pace of a typical European vacation with a visit to Seville, Spain, where locals think ...
airing: (again) Feb 18 2005 @ 03:30 PM
==
The 18th is a Friday and at 3:30pm I'll be at work so I'll be sure to set the VCR to catch that. Was it interesting apart from the annoying woman?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69003 - 02/11/05 02:48 PM Re: USA: Travel Channel Special on Seville
Espanalover Offline

Loc: EEUU
I totally agree about the annoying lady. Kinda makes you mad that she has the job and not US.....jijijij

#69004 - 02/11/05 06:25 PM Re: USA: Travel Channel Special on Seville
meencantaespana Offline

LOL, if you've been to Seville it was very interesting because they show much of the popular things like the Alcazar, and tapa places..very neat...it was kind of funny to have such an annoying lady...you'd think she may be a little more respectful like she kept asking "how much how much" i wanted to say "look the the price tag!!" lol but yeah i wish my life was that easy and that was my jobQ

#69005 - 03/02/05 01:51 AM Re: USA: Travel Channel Special on Seville
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi,did anyone watch the Madrid and Barcelona trips as well? The Madrid episode was a bit tainted because it was shot on a rainy day. How depressing it was to see the Plaza Mayor so empty because of the rain!

#69006 - 03/02/05 05:38 AM Re: USA: Travel Channel Special on Seville
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Darn! Not only did I forget to check on the next date for the Seville program I also missed the Madrid & Barcelona programs too! I almost never watch The Travel Channel. Afraid it got lost in the sea of other cable TV programming - that, plus I almost don't leave my TVEi station from Spain. laugh

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69007 - 03/02/05 09:12 AM Re: USA: Travel Channel Special on Seville
LW Offline

Loc: USA
Hi Madridman,
check out this link. They are showing it through-out this whole month.
http://travel.discovery.com/schedule/series.jsp?series=109971&gid=13110

Enjoy laugh
Kerry~LittleWing~

#69008 - 03/02/05 12:56 PM Re: USA: Travel Channel Special on Seville
JoeSambuca Offline

Loc: New York City
There was a special on PBS called the Travelling train (or something similar) that gave a great account on travelling from Paris to Madrid on a train.
They gave tremendous detail on Avila and Madrid.
One of the best show I seen regarding Spain Travel, almost as Good as Globe trekker.
It was just on about a week ago.

#69009 - 03/03/05 11:42 PM Re: USA: Travel Channel Special on Seville
Anonymous
Unregistered

By the way, the annoying lady (Samantha Brown) admitted in the Barcelona episode that Barcelona is her favorite city in Europe.So I guess she likes Spain a lot.She would make a nice member on this discussion board,I think.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1812 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments