Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#68544 - 04/29/04 12:01 PM MM's trip photos??
Grulla Offline

Loc: San Francisco area
No pressure intended, but I have been unable to find journal entries or photos of Madrid Man's recent trip to Spain.
If they have been posted, can someone tell me where to find them?

Thanks, Grulla.

#68545 - 04/29/04 03:12 PM Re: MM's trip photos??
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Grulla!
No photos have been posted yet except for the party pictures. Sorry! This, posting of photos and giving my "reviews" here on the message board, has been put off until I finished/work on some more urgent matters. MANY things got delayed when I went to Spain for 2-weeks and I'm just now starting to get back to a "current state". Sorry about that.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#68546 - 04/29/04 07:29 PM Re: MM's trip photos??
Grulla Offline

Loc: San Francisco area
Thanks for the response MadridMan.I will be looking in the trip journal area with pleasant anticipation. Hasta luego, Grulla.

#68547 - 04/29/04 09:50 PM Re: MM's trip photos??
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Well, as I said earlier, there won't be any journal for this trip but I will post some experiences here on the message board. Sorry!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
McTravel
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2455 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments