Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#67574 - 08/31/02 02:55 PM National Geographic Traveler Mag
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
I thought about all Sevilla-lovers when I was reading the Sept. 2002 issue of National Geographic's Traveler Magazine. The cover photo is of Sevilla's Plaza de Espana. It says ""Taste of Spain on the cover. The article is all about Sevilla and it has some beautiful photographs and recommendations for some restaurants and tapas bars. It is a good article...worth reading. And at the end of the article they have a (very short!) guide to the 6 top festivals in Spain. In case you are interested in their opinion: Semana Santa, Feria de Abril, Feria del Caballo, Pentecostes and As Rapas das Bestas.

#67575 - 08/31/02 03:46 PM Re: National Geographic Traveler Mag
Sarita Offline

Loc: Sevilla
Thanks for this info, Esperanza! I'll definitely check it out.

Nice to hear that Sevilla's beautiful culture is getting some big-time coverage.

Saludos!

Sarita smile

#67576 - 08/31/02 11:24 PM Re: National Geographic Traveler Mag
alejandro Offline

Loc: Texas
September's issue is the first under my subscription and it was a great way to start it off! Although the print edition only listed the top six festivals (in their opinion), the online edition is supposed to have a list of 25 festivals. Last I checked, the list was not up yet though.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
galaxy, gazpacho
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1789 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments