Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#67559 - 08/27/02 11:55 AM Movie: 'El otro lado de la cama'
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
I was wondering what other people from this forum thought about the recent Spanish movie 'El otro lado de la cama' (a musical), everybody seems to love it, but it was quite a dissappointment to me, despite the good performances given by the cast (that BTW includes my ex school mate Willy Toledo)

#67560 - 08/27/02 11:45 PM Re: Movie: 'El otro lado de la cama'
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
This is secondhand... or even thirdhand information, but my ladyfriend (who is visiting :p , hence my recent lack of partipation in the forum lately), a madrileña, says that all her Spanish friends have seen it and NONE have liked it. She, herself, has not seen it however.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#67561 - 08/28/02 11:00 AM Re: Movie: 'El otro lado de la cama'
Shawn Offline
Executive Member

Loc: mentally - Spain, Physically -...
PIM,

I guess I am everbody, because I loved it. I have seen several terrible Spanish films duing my stay here, but for me this film was stellar. I have already seen it twice and I plan to see it one more time before departing.

#67562 - 08/28/02 01:20 PM Re: Movie: 'El otro lado de la cama'
Castiza Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi!
I really enjoyed the film. I couldn't stop laughing at some scenes, such as detective Sagaz theories.
Pim, maybe it was because I went to watch the movie without great expectations but I wasn't dissapointed at all. So, you went to school with Willy Toledo cool , I find this guys a great comedian.

#67563 - 08/28/02 03:00 PM Re: Movie: 'El otro lado de la cama'
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
Pim, I have not seen it, but some friends of mine yes and they told me it was hilarious...

Fernando

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mah-g, Ricardo Mata
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1700 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments