Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#60723 - 08/26/01 09:00 AM In Spain at the moment
gman Offline

As I type, I am sitting in an internet cafe in Barcelona, and plan to head toward Valencia tomorrow morning. I also plan to be in Madrid on Wed. If any of you fellow MadridMen and Women, would like to meet up for a cool beverage drop a reply here. This is my first time in Spain, and would like to talk with some fellow travellers about their experiences. Hope to hear from ya,
Goose

#60724 - 08/26/01 01:52 PM Re: In Spain at the moment
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
Well, I can't join you for a drink, but I toast your journey (with the Spanish-style cafe con leche I am sipping right now) from my chair in L.A.

I would love to hear about your trip though. I haven't seen anything posted on Valencia and am anxious to hear an opinion that might help me decide whether or not to include it on my intinerary...

#60725 - 08/26/01 11:59 PM Re: In Spain at the moment
jer Offline

Loc: madrid, spain... the plaza may...
Hey gman, jer here. Hope your first experience in Spain is proving to be a great one. I live here in Madrid and am up for that Wednesday thing, how's about getting together for a "caña". I too like to meet up with visitors to Spain and discuss travels, experiences, etc...

You can e-mail me direct from the link above and we can get together. I will send you my phone # in a private e-mail once you e-mail me, ok?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Saludos from Madrid ("Al Cielo")

jer...

#60726 - 08/27/01 12:02 AM Re: In Spain at the moment
jer Offline

Hi Nicole, sorry I forgot you above. As for Valencia, Go, Go, G0, it is great! Try to go during the Fallas ( www.fallas.com ).

Check this link out as well:
www.landofvalencia.com

Some amazing webcams!

Saludos,
jer...

[ 08-27-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#60727 - 08/27/01 01:12 AM Re: In Spain at the moment
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
Thank you for the link Jer. If all goes well, I will be in Spain in time for the Fallas!

#60728 - 08/27/01 04:42 AM Re: In Spain at the moment
jer Offline

Cool! If you pass through Madrid, drop me an e-mail first and we can meet up.

I am plannign on going to Las Fallas in 2002 as well. Went 4 years ago and miss it, one of Spain's most impressive festivals, without a doubt!

Saludos,
jer...

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mario70
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2022 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments