Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#58293 - 11/08/00 09:29 PM hola!
mencey Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
This is so general chatter, you could call it random. I just wanted to say hey to everybody...I have moved out of my parents home(which is where I had been using the computer) and my new apartment doesn't come with a computer...News update, for anyone that cares...I got married a couple of weeks ago to my lovely wife Guacimara, from the canary islands. All I can say is, spanish food every day. I still love the Madrid Man page, but I won't be able to check up on it as often as I'd like. So my random comments will be few and well, random. Viva espana! Ole! Oh, and when do I get promoted to member??? Adios amigos...menace-y

#58294 - 11/08/00 11:02 PM Re: hola!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
HI menace-E! We've missed you!!! Wow. Got married to the woman from Las Canarias. That's great!! And what an interesting name is Guacimara! Never heard that one before. It's a shame we'll see less of you than before too.

And hey!! Seems you JUST got enough posted messages to become a FULL 4-FORK, Spanophile, Traveler, MEMBER! Hehehe.. Congrats, man! Now quit yer bitc**n'. hehehe.. (I inserted the **s myself) And by the way, one can overdo it on the paella (really??) so take it easy.

Take care, buddy! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#58295 - 11/09/00 10:21 AM Re: hola!
esq Offline

Loc: miami,fl
Congratulations are in order to Mencey and his bride Guasimara. I'm just curious, is Guacimara spanglish for What's the matter????????

[This message has been edited by esq (edited 11-09-2000).]

#58296 - 11/09/00 12:30 PM Re: hola!
Jen Offline

Loc: Chicago
Congrats on the happy news!

#58297 - 11/09/00 01:03 PM Re: hola!
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
Congratulations!!!

Esq!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2717 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments