Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#65622 - 03/07/08 03:44 PM Juanes concert
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Last night I went to Madison Square Garden to see Juanes, my favorite artist--and it was great! Here is a review of the show in Spanish. A really nice surprise was that the opening act was Antonio Carmona of Ketama
Try to see Juanes in concert on this tour! He is fabulous and his message of peace is truly heartfelt. One of my favorite parts of the show was when he said" "Esta noche como colombiano quiero extender mi mano derecha y abrazar a todos mis hermanos ecuatorianos. Quiero extender mi mano izquierda y abrazar a todos mis hermanos venezolanos. Y a mis hermanos mexicanos, dominicanos, cubanos, puertorriqueños, salvadoreños, costarricenses","Como ciudadanos sólo nosotros podemos consolidar una sola bandera: la de la paz muchachos". The whole crowd went crazy. You could tell it was a real love-fest. His lyrics are fantastic.

#65623 - 03/10/08 05:18 PM Re: Juanes concert
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Hola Esperanza,

Do you know if he is coming to Florida on this tour?

#65624 - 03/10/08 05:47 PM Re: Juanes concert
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Hola Carmen! smile Juanes is scheduled to be in Miami on April 12th and he'll be in Orlando on April 17th. Juanes is the official website. You can read about the concert tour as well as any updates.

#65625 - 03/10/08 06:09 PM Re: Juanes concert
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I'm pretty sure I read that the JUANES concert here in Madrid's Palacio de Deportes was sold out quickly after they went onsale. Still, wish I could go!

Can't believe I "chose" not to go to the JUANES concert in Columbus, Ohio a few years ago even though I had the tickets in-hand! rolleyes

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65626 - 03/11/08 07:48 AM Re: Juanes concert
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Hey MM ,
I was on the website for "entradas" to the Juanes concert at Palacio de Deportes ( Madrid ) and all types of tickets were available . I think the range of prices was 40-60 euros . Maybe i'll pick up some tickets since it's just a 10 minute walk from my apartment . Should be a great concert , especially after reading Esperanza's account of the NYC gig . Steve

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2086 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments