Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#65069 - 09/15/05 02:10 PM Granada!
Granadina80 Offline

Loc: Granada as of 9/12
Hello hello! I´m in Granada and finally found an apartment! Not much has changed since I was here last. The weather is beautiful.. como siempre.. and the Spaniards still frighten me with their driving. ;-) Speaking of which, I´m going to a Juanes concert on Sunday with a group of Spaniards in Jaen. Keep your fingers crossed that I make it there and back in one piece! smile
Chao!

#65070 - 09/15/05 02:33 PM Re: Granada!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Have a GREAT time at the Juanes concert. I was sad to have missed it when it came here to Columbus - had tickets and everything but had car trouble and it was being fixed. Enjoy your time in Granada! I might be visiting that beautiful city myself in less than a month!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65071 - 09/15/05 07:53 PM Re: Granada!
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
MM have you never been to Granada?? You really should go if you get the chance!!!

#65072 - 09/15/05 08:39 PM Re: Granada!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Exactly! It's "getting the chance" that's been the challenge and not even a sure-thing next month. I'm sure Granada's beautiful.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
pablo80, pikkmees, ValLynn
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1520 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments