Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#64826 - 01/17/05 10:36 AM Rock Climbing
lngarrison Offline

Loc: Washington, DC
Any rock climbers out there? I've only rock climbed in Murcia, I know there is great rock climbing in Catalunya/Catalonia (Montserrat) and Galecia, but I wanted to hear stories from anyone who's rock climbed anywhere in Spain.

#64827 - 01/18/05 02:34 PM Re: Rock Climbing
princessbecca Offline

Loc: arkansas, but not for long
i don't know yet, but as soon as i get to madrid i plan to find some good climbing. i will ask my cooworkers that are already there and get back to you. i will also be looking for climbing partners as soon as i get there. (october 2005)

#64828 - 01/19/05 11:12 AM Re: Rock Climbing
lngarrison Offline

Loc: Washington, DC
I know there is a lot of climbing in Spain. How good is your Spanish? I might be able to find climbing partners for you. Do you trad or sport climb?

#64829 - 01/19/05 11:54 AM Re: Rock Climbing
Diana Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
I know near nothing about rock climbing, but I know it's done at La Pedriza, in the sierra not far from Madrid, down the road from Manzanares el Real, and not far from El Escorial, either. A search may bring more information about it. (Great hiking in la Pedriza, too!)

#64830 - 02/07/05 03:59 PM Re: Rock Climbing
princessbecca Offline

Loc: arkansas, but not for long
Here I climb at a local gym, traditional belay style, and I go bouldering with friends mostly. When I get to Spain, hopefully in Sept. of this year, I plan to get out and explore. I would love to find climbing partners, and I am open to whatever they want to try. I am not that good, but I love to try.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1622 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments