Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#61586 - 11/09/04 09:36 AM returning and so excited
sallyanne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
I'm going to madrid for only the second time on the 25th of this month, until the 27th. can't wait. Last time I went with 6 friends and we stayed in the hostal Nuria, which was ok, but not really brilliant. however, we never stayed there anyway as we were out all the time. We saw the Pamplona bull run there on TV when we were having breakfast one day.
This time staying with boyfriends family in Vallecas! I'm really looking forward to it. laugh

last time we went it was July and soooooooooooo hot! This will be the first time I've been to Spain and it probably won't be any hotter than it is here! My parents live in benidorm, so I've been to Spain a few times, although I hardly call Benidorm Spain! It's Blackpool in the sun.
We went to Kapital and Ohm last time we went (nightclubs), both really good, and only slept about two hours the whole weekend.

Anywhere I really should visit?

#61587 - 11/12/04 03:14 PM Re: returning and so excited
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
We all look forward to your comments upon returning!! Have fun!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#61588 - 11/18/04 06:33 AM Re: returning and so excited
sallyanne Offline
Executive Member

I will let you know how it went when I get back.

#61589 - 11/29/04 10:43 AM Re: returning and so excited
sallyanne Offline
Executive Member

I had a lovely time. Everybody, family and friends were lovely. Went to the market and brought back loads of chorizos, solchichones etc that you just can't buy here.
It was just as I expected, exactly as he described it to me. We spent all our time in bars/bodegas or at home with his friends and family (not much time at home!!).
I'm not at all pleased to be back, and am having a hard time thinking first in English again! Woke up this morning speaking to my 12 year old son in Spanish!! (Again!!).
Can't wait to go back. Will definitely end up living there!!

#61590 - 11/29/04 07:36 PM Re: returning and so excited
ninas Offline

Loc: Boston,Massachusetts U.S.A
SallyAnne I'm glad your trip went so well. i just hope mine goes as good. i wonder why anyone has not written anything here, when it's so obvious that we need to keep on encouraging people to visit that beautiful country. smile wink

#61591 - 11/30/04 05:11 AM Re: returning and so excited
sallyanne Offline
Executive Member

Ninas, when are you going? Whereabouts are you staying?

#61592 - 11/30/04 08:57 PM Re: returning and so excited
ninas Offline

Loc: Boston,Massachusetts U.S.A
Sallyanne, i'm going in august of 2005 and am staying in reus, tarragona with some family members.while i'm there i also want to visit madrid and see some flamenco! smile

#61593 - 12/26/04 09:51 PM Re: returning and so excited
Quevedo Offline

Loc: New York City
I am going back to Spain for a short trip in March and am just starting to get excited thinking about it! Reading your post makes me realize that I have to enjoy every second while I am there! Thanks.

#61594 - 12/29/04 07:22 AM Re: returning and so excited
sallyanne Offline
Executive Member

Quevedo, I'm really pleased that it had that effect, we do not have an unlimited suply of time unfortunately, so i always try to make the best of it. I'm sure that you won't waste a minute there!! I know that you'll enjoy it all. smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1900 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments