Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#60622 - 07/26/01 07:10 PM Finally.....my beautiful Spain!!!
Cris Offline

Loc: Texas
I have to write this because otherwise I will regret not expressing what I'm feeling at this moment. I spent 8 months studying in Spain about 4 years ago and I must honestly say that those were the happiest, funnest, craziest days of my life so far. I fell in love, I met sooooo many wonderful spanish, italian, french, austrian people, the food is great (paella, como no si estaba en Valencia?!)and anyway.....I could literally talk your ear off when it comes to the love I feel for Spain. Since then Spain has been in my heart and I can't get it out...And the most exciting thing is that I'm going back to travel throughout Spain in about 2 weeks!!! I have no words to explain what I'm feeling at the moment. AND I'm going to see my ex boyfriend again for the first time after 4 years(we've kept in touch and remained good friends) so of course I'm a bit nervous, confused, excited, thrilled, and ohhhhh soooo nostalgic. Reading other people's experiences in Spain and that they too have this pashion for this country has made me feel...at home. I have always thought that I was the only one that felt this way, but I'm sooooo glad to see that there really are other people that have been captured by the Spain bug that you just can't seem to get out of your system. I've never been the same since my trip out there, my world has completely changed....and now I'm returning!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I just thought I'd share my enthusiasm with a few people that might be able to better relate to my joy.
Un beso,
Cris

#60623 - 07/26/01 10:25 PM Re: Finally.....my beautiful Spain!!!
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
Hi, Cris--
You are most definitely not alone in your passion for Spain! I have been back three times since my studies there, and that's nowhere near enough.

Have a fabulous time!
Tara

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1732 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments