Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#60371 - 06/12/01 03:39 PM American Organizations (Madrid)
alba Offline

Loc: San Francisco
I would like to find out about any American Organizations that may be availabe in Madrid. My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years and it is a fact that if we get married I would have to move to Madrid. I have lived in Madrid for a couple of months but I never tried to scope out any Americans. However, knowing the fact that I may spend the rest of my life there I would really like to be in contact with other Americans. He of course has introduced me to his group of friends that are extremely nice but I too do not want to forget or ignore my roots and would like a connection with other Americans. dhmiller3@hotmail.com

[ 06-12-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#60372 - 06/12/01 03:56 PM Re: American Organizations (Madrid)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi alba! You're in luck! There's a GREAT, new website for (US) Expatriates in Spain @ http://www.SpainExpat.com . Towards the top, you'll find a list of links to US Expatriate Clubs in Spain. One, in fact, is the American Womens Club of Madrid. Check it out! This (newish) website has A LOT of useful information for people like you who want to move to Madrid/Spain and/or are already living there.

Saludos, MadridMan

P.S. If you love this man, I hope it works out and you can marry and live in Madrid. Lucky you. (boo hoo... sniff! sniff! I'm envious) Say, does your boyfriend have a cute/nice/available sister by chance???!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
galaxy, gazpacho
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1818 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments