Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#59896 - 03/31/01 02:31 PM Digital Camera at Cyber Cafe
Iyohinwin Offline

Hi,

I've never been to an Internet Cafe before, but during my backpacking of Europe this summer I'm going to be changing this. I have a really nice digital camera I bought for my trip, which I was going to use with my laptop (transfer to floppy, then upload at the cafe via floppy). However, now my laptop is on the fritz.
So here's my question ......
Do any of you know if they allow you to install your dig. cam. software on thier computers, upload your photos, store them on a floppy, and e-mail them? I'd rather do this, if it's possible, than buy a new laptop.

Basically what I need to know is, are they picky about LOADING software onto THIER computers?????

Any suggestions???

Thanks

#59897 - 03/31/01 11:36 PM Re: Digital Camera at Cyber Cafe
breibach Offline

Loc: Richmond, Virginia, USA
I am not sure about the cafes letting you download software (I doubt it). You may want to look at the Iomega zip drive called the photo something?? It is portabble, allows you to store photos w/o a computer (and view on a tv) and cost about $200. Hope this helps.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2543 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments