Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#65721 - 10/13/08 08:34 PM Seve Ballesteros
Neddie Offline

Loc: Atlanta USA
...Here's wishing Seve a recovery from his brain tumor...he sure put Spain on the world golfing map.

#65722 - 10/14/08 04:58 AM Re: Seve Ballesteros
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Yes I agree ... I'm not a fan of golf but Severiano ballesteros has always come across as a good guy . A gentleman . He's in Madrid's La Paz hospital right now , and , having had experience of Spanish health care , he's going be very well looked after .

Steve

#65723 - 10/14/08 09:17 AM Re: Seve Ballesteros
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
im the same not a golf man but im sure the whole world knows who he is
speedy recovery Seve xfingers

#65724 - 10/15/08 06:18 PM Re: Seve Ballesteros
Neddie Offline

Loc: Atlanta USA
...i see that Seve had a brain tumor removed today and that he is in intensive care...

...steve robinson...i noted your comment " having had experience of Spanish health care , he's going be very well looked after ."...am i to take that to mean that Spanish health care is very good and highly regarded?

#65725 - 10/16/08 04:33 AM Re: Seve Ballesteros
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Neddie ... I'm not sure of their reputation internationally but I've had nothing but excellent care from friendly nurses and doctors . certainly my Spanish friends have nothing but praise for the healt service . However there have been stories recently of a lack of beds in some areas .
I've never had to stay in a hospital here , i've just used one of the many walk-in Centro de Salud . A friend of mine who suffers from a very serious illness and had to be in hospital many times was very happy with her treatment .
Steve .

#65726 - 10/20/08 08:57 AM Re: Seve Ballesteros
sallyanne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
My mum is receving treatment here in Spain regularly and she said that she far prefers it here to in england. I have attended a doctors here and have had to go for blood tests and scans (usual womens things) and they are very very thorough. I have been very impressed. Another thing I like is that there are always lots of visitors!!

#65727 - 11/04/08 02:58 AM Re: Seve Ballesteros
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
the latest update on Seve i have is that he is now concious off the ventilating machine and is talking to his family. things are looking up for him the doctors are very happy with his progress
GOOD LUCK SEVE speedy recovery thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

#65728 - 12/03/08 08:45 AM Re: Seve Ballesteros
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Seve Ballesteros in intensive care for the 4th time here in Madrid for a brain operation ... I hope his family understand the warmth of support around the world for a genuinely nice guy . I hope all goes well . Steve

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2058 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments