Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#64903 - 02/19/05 09:38 AM Seville '05: Feria de Abril - Making film. tips, bullfighting, locations, fun?
kathryn Offline

Loc: Edinburgh
Hello! I'm going to Seville with my boyfriend/cameraman (!) between the 11th and 14th of April for the Abril Feria.
The reason for my trip is to make my graduation film in super8 film, which is about Spanish Festivals and I'm required to get into the crowds as much as possible to film at night and at the not-so-nice Bullfights!
I'm a bit worried about safety though as I've never been there before and was wondering if there are any areas I should avoid or if anyone has any tips about where I could safely shoot in crowds.
Any ideas for unusual locations where I could shoot? - tips would be great as I don't want to just make my film look like a holiday brochure! I want to keep it real... !
I would love to get into a private Caseta to film but hear it's pretty hard - has anyone any idea of companies I can approach about this?
Also, would love to film the bull before the fight, but don't know who to approach about that either?
Has anyone ever stayed at the 'Nuevo Suizo' hostel on Calle Sierpes or in that area?
Was wondering just how central it is to all the action of the Feria and how are the bus services are from there as I'll be carting my super 8 camera, microphone and tripod around the streets.
finally... is anyone else going there at the same time? Ever been to the Feria before? I'm so excited!
Thanks, Kathryn X

#64904 - 04/28/05 02:18 PM Re: Seville '05: Feria de Abril - Making film. tips, bullfighting, locations, fun?
Yankaluz Offline

Loc: SoCal, USA
...well !!! How was it !?!?
Can you post any pix de la feria ?

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3033 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments