Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#64937 - 03/18/05 05:22 PM Finally, Back to Spain
ELECTRACITY Offline

Loc: CANADA
We will be in Madrid again toward the end of May. Are there any MadridMan functions planned around then??

#64938 - 03/23/05 05:35 PM Re: Finally, Back to Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Good question, ELECTRACITY. Nothing concrete is planned just yet but MAY is a possible visit time and possible month for the next "Party With MadridMan in Madrid". I'll keep you posted.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#64939 - 03/24/05 05:46 AM Re: Finally, Back to Spain
la calma Offline

Loc: Germany
Hola MM!!

Yes, please keep us posted, because I will be able to squeeze in a short visit in between shifts - and I would like to meet the famous Madridman in person. And it sounds like all the other parties were much fun!

Lots of Love,

la calma

P.S.: BTW, I was surprised the expression "concrete plans" really existed. I always thought this was actually a mistaken literal translation from a German phrase ("konkrete Pläne") - and therefore wrong. Muy interesante!

PPS: I´m just listening to Canal Sur radio through your site - and enjoying it very much!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mario70
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2037 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments