Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#64914 - 03/08/05 03:51 PM Just Saying Hello!
Chele60 Offline

Loc: Yorba Linda, California
This site was recently referred to me by some one at another travel site, and I've been checking it out over the past few days. It's fabulous! Still getting comfortable, but decided to register today and say Hola to all!

Just for the curious, I'm currently planning a trip to Spain this September and October for 19 days. It's truly been a labor of love with the planning so far, and I'm not even halfway done! Anyway, I'm sure I'll have lots of questions about Madrid lodgings (haven't even started planning for that, though all other lodgings are complete) as well as other items about Spain as I go along.

Looking forward to getting to know more here and learning more about this wonderful country!

#64915 - 03/09/05 09:50 AM Re: Just Saying Hello!
Amleth Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi and Welcome!

You're right, this place's great laugh

See you around!

#64916 - 03/09/05 10:11 AM Re: Just Saying Hello!
deibid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Colmenar Viejo, Madrid
Hi! you are welcome. If you plan going to the North, you know who to ask.

#64917 - 03/09/05 11:34 AM Re: Just Saying Hello!
Chele60 Offline

Loc: Yorba Linda, California
Thank you!

When we first started planning this trip, I wanted to see all of Spain - Madrid to Burgos to Bilbao to San Sebastian to Barcelona to Valencia to Andalucia to....well, I think you get the point! I soon realized this was highly impractical and have since scaled things way back and am primarily focusing on Extremadura, Andalucia, Castille-La Mancha, and Madrid. I suppose northern Spain (which looks absolutely beautiful) and Barcelona/Costa Brava will have to be reserved for future trips!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments