Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#64108 - 01/27/04 08:55 PM Madrid in February!
Ed S Offline

Loc: Harrisburg, PA, USA
After two long years, I am heading back to Madrid. US Airway's sales fares just made it impossible to pass up, especially since a good friend is temporarily calling Madrid home. Staying at Hostal Lopez (again) from the 20-23. Just a long weekend, but enough time to enjoy the best parts of Madrid: El Brilliante, Corte Ingles, Botin, Prado, churros, cafe con leche, etc. If anyone else is going to be there, post a message, it would be fun to meet up and and chat over a bocadillo!

#64109 - 01/27/04 10:43 PM Re: Madrid in February!
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Yikes....I can't believe that it is only two weeks until I will be there!! Unfortunately, it will be the weekend before and the weekend after you are there! It would have been fun to have a get together. Actually, I will be in Toledo the weekend of the 13th and then Madrid at Hostal Chelo the weekend of the 27th.

Have a great time!! smile

#64110 - 01/27/04 10:48 PM Re: Madrid in February!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
sel, this is for you. Just tonight I found by chance a website, www.FotosdeToledo.com - only available in Spanish. It has LOTS of nice photos of the city of Toledo. But the best part is the webmaster lives in Worthington (a suburb of Columbus, Ohio) and works for Nationwide Insurance. He was born in Toledo but is married and has 2 children here. Cool, eh?! smile

You two have great trips to Madrid and throughout Spain!!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#64111 - 01/27/04 11:43 PM Re: Madrid in February!
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
I leave Thursday. smile Unless the plane is late I will start with porras and chocolate at Los Pinchitos near Pza. Santa Cruz! (Unless my room is ready, then it is sleeeeep!)

#64112 - 01/28/04 04:06 AM Re: Madrid in February!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ed and Mongo:

I live here, so I am up for a talk and a coffee. smile

If you want to meet, my only problem will be finding a hole in my usually saturated agenda, but I'll gladly try to, since I love practicing English and exchanging new points of view.

Feel free to email if you feel like that.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2063 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments