#62155 - 05/21/02 06:50 PM No longer junior
Lizziee Offline

Loc: Scotland
Just noticed - I'm a full member now. Feels great laugh

#62156 - 05/21/02 07:29 PM Re: No longer junior
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hehehehe.. Congratulations, Lizziee!! Now where should we send the dozen roses? hehehe.. wink Enjoy yourself and thanks for your participation!!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#62157 - 05/21/02 09:51 PM Re: No longer junior
alabina Offline

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Hi..I'm not even in love with Madrid but since I've been there, and to this site, I just keep checking back because it's so interesting and I love offering my 2 cents when I can. But I was wondering how exactly do you because a full member as opposed to a Junior? Is it the number of replies? the # of logins? the length of membership? Just curious rolleyes

#62158 - 05/21/02 10:33 PM Re: No longer junior
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
alabina--
It's the number of posts. I think it's something like 32 or 38 posts that are needed to "graduate" to full member status!

#62159 - 05/21/02 10:40 PM Re: No longer junior
Espe3 Offline

Hey! I just gradjumanated too! smile (Yes, I can spell, its a joke!) How cool! I also got some good news about my pending status on going to Spain. But I dont want to say anything yet as I don't want to jinx it! But keep your fingers crossed! smile

#62160 - 05/22/02 12:37 AM Re: No longer junior
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
It takes 35 postings to gradjumanate. wink Espe3, didn't you gradjumanate twice? Afterall, you shared an identity with esperanza, had the same password, home location, and who knows what happened but you had to give up your username since you had it second and now you're Espe3. We welcome you and everyone, both Junior and Full Members, to the message board!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#62161 - 05/22/02 09:27 AM Re: No longer junior
Espe3 Offline

I guess so! Then does that make me a Dr. Full Member!? jejej wink Its good to be back though! It makes me less homesick and I feel more connected to what's going on over there smile

#62162 - 05/29/02 10:28 AM Re: No longer junior
Lizziee Offline

Loc: Scotland
Doh! Become full member and then break my typing arm making any type of message a tortous exercise! But will keep checking the site and dreaming of my trip to Madrid in November!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1941 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments