Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#55435 - 01/03/05 03:54 PM Best place for Black person to live???
mr louis Offline

Loc: london
Hi, I've been thinking of the idea of moving to Spain and I have minor children who I'd like to go to english speaking schools in Spain. They are in the Ages of 5 - 16yrs. I myself think that as a Roman Catholic there should be more choices.Can anyone give me some advice as to the places? So far I'm of seville and Marbella.

#55436 - 01/05/05 07:29 AM Re: Best place for Black person to live???
filbert Offline
Executive Member

Loc: London
Maybe you should first of all investigate where the best place to find work or start a business is? It sounds as though you are looking for a Med city. Barcelona is obviously very cosmopolitan, but don't rule out Valencia or Alicante. All are cosmopolitan (to a small degree) and I'm sure you'll be able to find English-speakers to network with.
If you decide to bite the bullet and go to Madrid (where more work opportunities are - relatively speaking) I would recommend living in central Madrid. My experience is that people living in say Malasana or Moncloa areas are more open-minded and less anti-immigrant than say Pozuelo or Somosagauas. Of course you then don't get the benefits of living close to countryside...

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2969 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments