Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#54015 - 05/18/03 03:34 PM There doesn't seem to be many people in the en español forums
Shona Offline

Loc: England
I just went tere to see what they were saying and see if i could understand them but the last relies were a month ago. There is hardly any spaniards there discussing stuff. Any reason?other than that they probably know everything they need to know about Spain

Also this has probably been asked a million times before but i did a search and couldn't find an answer. What does being a junior member mean?and how do you get the title of full member? I thought it was something to do with the amount of time you have been registered here.

#54016 - 05/18/03 03:51 PM Re: There doesn't seem to be many people in the en español forums
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Hello Shona,

In my opinion I believe that our Spanish colleages are fluent in English, so they write in the English only forum, this way everyone can participate in the conversation.

In regards to your label, I believe that after you have 35 or so unique posts that your membership changes from junior member to the full member classification. smile

#54017 - 06/03/03 01:31 PM Re: There doesn't seem to be many people in the en español forums
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Sorry, just got in from spending seven straight days in the "Spanish-Only" forums. What are we discussing here? :p

#54018 - 06/03/03 07:56 PM Re: There doesn't seem to be many people in the en español forums
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Well, Cali, maybe Shona's observation spurred you all to write in Spanish! laugh :p

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3030 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments