Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#57576 - 12/21/08 07:20 PM 2008 "El Gordo", Spain's Christmas Lottery
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Spain's Christmas Lottery drawing, "El Gordo", takes place Monday morning (today!) at 8:30am and generally lasts between 3 and 4 hours.

I wrote a blog entry about Spain\'s Christmas Lottery HERE regarding the 5 tickets I bought for friends as my Christmas gift to them.

Good luck one and all!! xfingers

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#57577 - 12/22/08 02:47 AM Re: 2008 "El Gordo", Spain's Christmas Lottery
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

You can the WATCH the lottery LIVE via the front page of http://www.RTVE.es (excellent quality) and TeleMadrid SAT (poor quality) among many.

Good luck! It's starting NOW!!! I'm all nervous!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#57578 - 12/22/08 03:39 AM Re: 2008 "El Gordo", Spain's Christmas Lottery
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

No winnings yet! But you can see me in the photo below holding a copy of my tickets while watching the Christmas Lottery on the small bedroom television - while I work. xfingers

Saludos, MadridMan

#83450 - 12/23/08 05:27 PM Re: 2008 "El Gordo", Spain's Christmas Lottery [Re: MadridMan]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

In the end I didn't win anything - and checked all my numbers online. ONE of the tickets was within ONE digit on the last number. Had I gotten that number, the ticket would've won 200 Euros. Oh well.

Did anyone else out there win a little - or a lot?

Saludos, MadridMan

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mah-g, Ricardo Mata
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1802 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments