Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#57113 - 05/16/07 11:35 AM hot weather
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
ive been looking on the weather forecast for spain and it sounds like it is lovely and warm there at the moment which is good for me Benidorm for me on sunday week sun tan lotion a plenty cannot wait but i suppose for all you living there its the start of not very comfy weather sorry you lot but let it shine cool this is me on the 27th

#57114 - 05/16/07 05:21 PM Re: hot weather
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Wow! 69 words and not a capital letter (except for the "B" in Benidorm), punctuation mark, or paragraph break in the entire posting. I think that's a new record! Call Guinness! (or drink one and try again) :p wink (teasing) wink :p

See if I can break your record... (please don't hate me)

for me in madrid anyway its been quite pleasant these last few days the nights are so wonderfully cool and the days too until about 3pm to 6pm can you say siesta time theres been so much talk in the last year that this coming summer will be the mother of all summers and by mother i think they mean a mother of a summer hehehe but oddly enough in the past several years weve had dry dry dry springs and then hot summers this spring weve had milder temperatures and lots of rain so why would they think it would be so ungodly hot this coming summer they also say the recent years grape crops should produce wonderful spanish wines due to the dry conditions lets just see about that

Again, I'm just teasing. Hope you have a good sense of humor, billy the man. Please don't take it personally. I have a few English friends who write in the same way.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#57115 - 05/17/07 02:55 AM Re: hot weather
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

MadridMan (comma) that is one of my main problems in life (comma) my sense of humour (full stop) it can get me in lots of trouble(comma) plus when i was writing this thread it was 1 minuete to 5 happy home time (oh yes full stop) :jump:

#57116 - 05/17/07 03:37 AM Re: hot weather
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hehehe... There's nothing better than "happy home time", that's for sure. Enjoy Benidorm! They have some of the BEST, most beautiful beaches I've seen in Spain.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#57117 - 05/18/07 02:07 PM Re: hot weather
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Went to Alicante last year, and had to travel to Benidorm each day by train, as we were going to Terra Mitica (theme park)and because of the reputation of Benidorm, we did not want to stop there. What a surprize Benidorm was fantastic,lots to do,good meals, i know it was not the height of the season, but we thought we would try it again just before all the louts arrive, (and yes i do mean the English). So anybody who gets the chance to visit Benidorm at least give it a chance, you could be pleasantly surprized.
p.s. ive drank my Guinness and look what happens super puctuation!
plus im at home not having to rush.

#57118 - 05/18/07 07:31 PM Re: hot weather
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Man, it was HOT here in Madrid this afternoon/evening. There's nothing worse (at least for me) than being out with the sun beating down on you for long periods of time and you're (i.e. I'M!) wearing jeans and long-sleeve shirt, sweating, sweating, sweating. ARGH. rolleyes Can't wait to feel socially-acceptable wearing shorts again.

Saludos, MadridMan

#57119 - 05/19/07 07:47 AM Re: hot weather
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

I did it. I wore shorts outside for the first time this year. TODAY is already hotter than yesterday so I thought I'd dig them out and walk to the post office and do some shopping. Thank goodness, too, because MAN-oh-MAN I seriously thought about turning on the Air Conditioning last night but after taking a COLLLLLD shower and changing into my skivies (now THERE'S an English word from the distant past) I was perfectly comfortable to get into bed - WITH THE WINDOW OPEN!

Sudando, MadridMan

#57120 - 05/22/07 04:33 AM Re: hot weather
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

if you feel out of place wearing shorts, could you not pretend you are just a tourist and not speak spanish?
he he ive not heard the word skivies for ages,good one clap

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mah-g, Ricardo Mata
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1924 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments