Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#54801 - 06/02/04 02:08 PM Costa del Sol in November (around Thanksgiving)
amm Offline

Loc: Brooklyln, NY
I just saw a great deal to Malaga and Costa del Sol during Thanksgiving. I was wondering if the weather would be ok during that time of year? It seems like there are optional tours inland into Granada and some of the smaller towns, but the main hotel would be in Malaga.

I've recently beent to Seville and Madrid in March and I absolutely loved both cities, but just wondering if Costa del Sol in November is the right time to go?

Thanks,

#54802 - 06/22/04 12:39 AM Re: Costa del Sol in November (around Thanksgiving)
davej Offline

Loc: Nerja, Málaga, Spain
You're never going to be "guaranteed" good weather in November, but with average temperatures mid 50s to mid 60s, it can be glorious. Have a look at wunderground.com which has weather history for Málaga available, and nerjaweather.com which has details for Nerja, 50 km east, where I live. The other advantage of November, of course, is that it is not as busy as the peak summer months.

#54803 - 06/22/04 04:13 AM Re: Costa del Sol in November (around Thanksgiving)
El Boqueron Offline

Loc: UK
Just to second what Davej says. My wife and I most years go to Malaga for a few days in early November. I can't remember a time when the weather has not been beautiful. There are very few tourists around.

#54804 - 06/23/04 01:25 AM Re: Costa del Sol in November (around Thanksgiving)
vicki Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA USA
I went in January and it was beautiful. Ok, they had an unseasonably warm spell (75F !), but even the normal weather there is quite mild... and no crowds on the beach at that time of year!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mah-g, Ricardo Mata
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2315 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments