Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#54223 - 07/22/03 02:39 PM Question about Real Madrid football club and membership
Shona Offline

Loc: England
Hi,
I'm going to Span in September to live there and I would like to be able to go to all the Real Madrid football matches. Here in the UK you have to become a member of the supporters club and pay a lot of money to see your team play every week. Does it work the same in Spain or not?
I would really like to know as I support Manchester United and I want ot be able to see Beckham play in his new team.

Any help would be appreciated

Shona

#54224 - 07/23/03 02:23 AM Re: Question about Real Madrid football club and membership
Miguelito Offline

Of course, you can become membership, but I think there is a list of people waiting to become membership, you better check it, I'm not sure.

I'm membership of Atletico de Madrid, I've paid 195€ up in the north side(it's one of the cheapest places). There was a list of people waiting to become memberships in the cheapest side from last year that will be the first to choose seat after the renovation of the old memberships... I think for Real Madrid is similar..

#54225 - 07/23/03 03:57 PM Re: Question about Real Madrid football club and membership
Shona Offline

Loc: England
Thanks Miguelito,
It's to 'become a member' instead of 'membership'. Just to let you know in case you want to use it some other time.
Shona

#54226 - 07/24/03 01:59 AM Re: Question about Real Madrid football club and membership
Miguelito Offline

Thank you to you for the lesson.

#54227 - 07/24/03 09:43 AM Re: Question about Real Madrid football club and membership
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, from London
Hi Shona,

You're assuming he gets picked then wink

#54228 - 05/15/04 07:34 AM Re: Question about Real Madrid football club and membership
Skunk Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi, you should check this url http://www.realmadrid.com also abailable in english

In my opinion you could buy some ticket to some football macht but it will be impossible to get a membership for all the season as there ara thousands of poeple who'd love to have one, the pass in many of the cases from fathers to sons
Regards

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2307 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments