Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#52401 - 06/04/02 12:36 PM how is the weather in Madrid now?
toroloco Offline

i will be in Madrid next week until the end of June. how is the weather so far this month?
i am packing light, i made it through semana santa in Madrid with only a light suit jacket and some rugby shirts. it was sunny and bitterly cold at times, but at least i wasn't too uncomfortable considering my wardrobe.

#52402 - 06/04/02 12:41 PM Re: how is the weather in Madrid now?
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Hey Toro, this is always hard to tell rolleyes , I can tell you that it's supposed to get a little bit cooler, actually today it's not so bad already....last night was HOT!!!

#52403 - 06/06/02 12:38 AM Re: how is the weather in Madrid now?
toroloco Offline

hey thanks pim.....rather curious, hot you say? the weather channel says it was 49F last night?
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/SPXX0050
i have been in Madrid in June before and for a few days it was cool and the rest toward the end of the month, it was very hot. but, why is it that it was reported as cold?

#52404 - 06/06/02 03:39 PM Re: how is the weather in Madrid now?
pim Offline

Toro, I posted in this thread two days ago, which means I was refering to Monday night. Since then and as was predicted, the weather has been getting worse and worse -or rather cooler and cooler- and today is a rainy day in Madrid frown . It's not supposed to get much better until next week.
(Chica, I'm very worried about the bbq on Sunday!)

#52405 - 06/06/02 09:16 PM Re: how is the weather in Madrid now?
toroloco Offline

bathing attire is ok for the BBQ pim? not that i am inviting myself laugh

#52406 - 06/13/02 07:52 AM Re: how is the weather in Madrid now?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Looks like it's going to be a HOT HOT HOT weekend coming up!! Break out the bikinis!! "Seis meses de INFIERNO"" (6 months of hell) has arrived!!!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#52407 - 06/17/02 05:46 AM Re: how is the weather in Madrid now?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

My Goodness!!! 102ºF (38ºC) Today AND tomorrow in Madrid . Whew! That's HOT!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#52408 - 06/17/02 07:34 AM Re: how is the weather in Madrid now?
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
38ºC where? in the mountains? Because right here yesterday had 46ºC!!!!!! (at least acording with the termometer in a friend's house).

Yesterday was hot, and today is still very hot.

Let's take a sunbath! cool

Fernando

#52409 - 06/17/02 07:45 AM Re: how is the weather in Madrid now?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Isn't that the conversion? The USAToday.com page for Madrid weather says that 102ºF = 38ºC. No?

Hey, I just found a temperature conversion site and they say 46ºC = 114ºF! That's impossible! (no??) Fernando, is your friend's house located under a sheet of metal? wink How did you survive? Are you crispy brown, all natural juices (YIKES! eek ) and seasonings sealed in for maximum flavor? hehehe...

#52410 - 06/17/02 04:39 PM Re: how is the weather in Madrid now?
pim Offline

IT IS HOOOT! (It varies during the day from 35ºC to 40ºC). So much so that it's quite ironic, it makes being working in an air conditioned office the next best thing to being by the poolside! eek

I'm kidding (a little bit), yesterday I spent all day relaxing in my tiny 'buhardilla' enjoying the cool air....aaaahhhh! and drinking LOTS OF lemonade and grapefruit juice (hey Shawn!) and it wasn't that bad. Tomorrow it will be just as hot and on Wednesday it'll be time for summer rains to start.

But MMan I wouldn't call this hell, I rather live in a country where you are hot in the summer, cold in winter and have gorgeous weather the rest of the time (at least sometimes laugh !), than to live somewhere with "neverchanging" weather, that's boooring! (And if anything, it'd be a only three hellish months, not 6!)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2747 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments