Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#89322 - 03/23/11 02:44 PM Madrid: where to go for Laminating (and copying)?
OurManInBananas Offline

Hi,

I want to find a good copy place in the centre of Madrid maybe near Iglesia Metro, which will do laminating.

I don't speak Spanish - so I don't even know what to look for...

Can anyone suggest a good place - the school I work at doesn't have that equipment...

thanks
Philip

Edited by MadridMan (03/23/11 02:51 PM)
Edit Reason: to include city location in subject line.

#89363 - 03/30/11 07:25 AM Re: Madrid: where to go for Laminating (and copying)? [Re: OurManInBananas]
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
In the Glorieta de Bilbao you have a Workcenter which is a business workcenter where you can make copies, access internet, etc. They will do the laminating for you.

To laminate -- plastificar

To bind -- encuadernar

#89365 - 03/30/11 07:38 AM Re: Madrid: where to go for Laminating (and copying)? [Re: Chica]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I've used the Workcenter near the Glorieta de Bilbao before too - it's actually on the next Glorieta, on the Plaza de San Bernardo (Metro: San Bernardo). I see another one nearer to Old downtown Madrid on Calle Principe, 1 (Plaza Canalejas, Metro: Sol y Sevilla).

I'm pretty sure they're one of the few which are open 24-hours in Madrid. They can be kind of expensive as compared to a local/neighborhood print shop. Check their website for locations near you (in English!).

See English logo above left, "Opened 24 Hours" ("Opened"?) and "The Center of the document" - the latter should be, of course, "The Document Center": another example of not getting things properly translated by a native speaker - and for such a big company, too, you'd think, well... wha'evar. rolleyes

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#89376 - 03/31/11 05:52 AM Re: Madrid: where to go for Laminating (and copying)? [Re: MadridMan]
OurManInBananas Offline

thanks that's brilliant...

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1821 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments