Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#85279 - 09/17/09 02:53 AM Scooter Purchase Madrid
jmp110372 Offline

I feel like I am alwas taking and not giving in the forums and promise to contribute more in the future.

I am looking to buy a scooter to get around the city. Any recomendations on where to buy one new and also are there used scooter lots or do I need to consult the classifieds? Anyone here have one to sell me? Not looking for anything fancy or extremely big.

Thanks

#85286 - 09/20/09 04:28 PM Re: Scooter Purchase Madrid [Re: jmp110372]
Crisco Offline

I just remembered walking by a place on the corner of Alberto Aguilera and de Galileo,across from the Universidad Pontificia Comillas. It has the name Piaggio all over it.Nice little restaurant a couple of doors from it called Cerveceria de San Juan.Closest metro Arguelles or San Bernardo

#85294 - 09/21/09 05:40 AM Re: Scooter Purchase Madrid [Re: Crisco]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
You'll need to prove that you have a Spanish drivers license before they'll sell you a new/used scooter, though. And, of course, you'll need to wear a helmet at all times due to the law.

Keep us posted on your process/progress in your scooter purchase!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2636 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments